Help and support¶
- Get free community support with our Google group.
- Paid support, training and consulting options are available. Our teaching philosophy is that the best way to learn is with hands-on experience addressing real-world problems. Courses are available to individuals online, at numerous sites, or in-house at your place of business. We also offer consulting services for the analysis, management and visualization of scientific and business data or optimizing your processing workflows on modern hardware and GPUs.
- Support is included in some purchases.
Join the conda email group¶
Contribute recipes to GitHub¶
Submit new recipes to the GitHub repository at https://github.com/conda/conda-recipes. Building recipes is described in Building packages. When you build a new conda recipe for a program not yet listed in the repository, use a GitHub pull request to submit it to the repository, so that others using that program in the future can reuse it. Recipes are welcome for programs that use any license, such as GPL, BSD, MIT or Apache, and all of the recipes in this repository are released into the public domain.
Issues with conda are tracked on GitHub at https://github.com/conda/conda/issues, and issues with conda build are tracked at https://github.com/conda/conda-build/issues. If you find a bug, search to see if it has already been reported, and then report it if no one else has.
Presentations and blog posts¶
Conda announcements list¶
Conda Announcements is a low-traffic email list for news and updates directly from the conda core team. It is not a marketing list. We never sell, give away or distribute your email address to third parties.
- No more than 1 email per week, usually less.
- Project announcements relevant to all conda users.
- No corporate marketing hype.
- No spam.
For convenience, we use MailChimp to manage subscriptions, including archived announcements.