You can build conda packages from a variety of source code projects, most notably Python. For help packing a Python project, see the Setuptools documentation.
TIP: If you are new to building packages with conda, go through the Tutorials.
OPTIONAL: If you are planning to upload your packages to Anaconda Cloud, you will need an Anaconda Cloud account and client.
- Installing and updating conda build
- Conda package specification
- Package naming conventions
- Conda build recipes
- Defining metadata (meta.yaml)
- Build scripts (build.sh, bld.bat)
- Environment variables
- Making packages relocatable
- Adding pre-link, post-link and pre-unlink scripts
- Build Variants
- Using shared libraries
- Anaconda compiler tools
- Adding Windows Start menu items
- Sample recipes
- Building a package without a recipe (bdist_conda)
- Using wheel files with conda